*Exciting New Planetarium Shows*
Explore the night sky with our engaging, awe-inspiring shows at the Jenks Planetarium! The 50-foot high definition SciDome provides the ultimate screen for seeing planets up close, flying to distant stars and galaxies, and even rediscovering our own earth in ways never thought possible. From a complex black hole to the simplicity of a constellation, audiences will walk away with a new understanding of our cosmos. Shows will interest everyone from the young to the young at heart. All shows last approximately 50 minutes.
» 2023 Summer Flyer
To make a reservation for a Planetarium show you may:
- Pay online with a credit card (Discover/Mastercard/Visa, $7 per person). Click on the list of shows below to make online reservations.
- Call the Jenks Community Education office at 918-298-0340 and pay using a credit card ($7 per person).
- Visit the Jenks Community Education office and pay using a credit card, cash or check ($7 per person).
- No cash, checks or credit cards will be accepted at the door.
4/4/2023 Eclipses Cross America
4/11/2023 From Earth to Saturn
4/18/2023 My House Has Stars*
4/25/2023 Undiscovered Worlds
Tuesday, June 20 @ 6:30pm Eclipses Crossing America*
Thursday, June 22 @ 6:30pm Eclipses Crossing America*
Saturday, June 24 @ 11am Stone Age Stories
Saturday, June 24 @ 8:30pm The Spring Sky-Rooftop Telescope Following**
Monday, June 26 @ 6:30pm Eclipses Crossing America*
Wednesday, June 28 @ 6:30pm Eclipses Crossing America*
Tuesday, July 25 @ 6:30pm Apollo 11: Man's First Step onto the Moon
Thursday, July 27 @ 6:30pm Expedition Reef
Saturday, July 29 @ 11am My House has Stars
Saturday, July 29 @ 8:30pm The Summer Sky - Rooftop Telescope Following***
Wednesday, August 2 @ 6:30pm The Sistine Chapel****
ECLIPSES CROSSING AMERICA:
In October 2023 and April 2024, North America will be experiencing two Solar Eclipses. This show will introduce to you why these are rare and majestic events and the best locations for viewing both.
* Eclipses Crossing America - This show costs $9.00, glasses are included.
** The Spring Sky - Rooftop Telescope parties are to follow, weather permitting
**** The Sistine Chapel - This show displays real paintings as seen in the Sistine Chapel in Rome, which contain some artistic nudity. Parental discretion is recommended.
205 E. B Street Jenks, OK 74037
» Download Planetarium Map